Innovation Engine Project is looking for small and medium enterprises from Birmingham & the surrounding area that need assistance in developing innovative services, processes & products. We provide business assistance, consultancy, support and help you get your innovation in front of the right people.
Who are we?
The project presents a unique opportunity to bring together SMEs and professional expertise, academics, clinicians from the organisations below to deliver innovative solutions to Healthcare, Transport or Sustainability challenges:
- AMEY PLC
- Birmingham City University
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Innovation Birmingham
- TRANSPORT for West Midlands / WEST MIDLANDS COMBINED AUTHORITY
- University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
- University of Birmingam
This is a fantastic opportunity to improve your product and service offering by tapping into the pool of knowledge and expertise of the project delivery partners. The project increases SME investment in research and innovation by enabling SMEs to participate in solving the challenges of the large organisations.
What support does the Innovation Engine provide?
Each partner organisation focuses on one or more of the above market sectors and can assist at various stages of business and product development. We help to:
- Identify external funding opportunities and collaborate on joint applications
- Provide advice on sector regulations and the appropriate route to market for your product
- Develop or improve the design of your product
- Provide advice on the technical tools, equipment and software you need to take your design forward.
- Assist with enabling business processes optimisation through consultancy and mentoring
- Provide mentoring on structured innovation and inventive problem solving
- Support pilot projects or give access to expertise for feedback or assistance
- Assist with technical challenges including software development, systems integration and systems interoperability
- Access to useful workshops to bring your knowledge up-to-date
How to get involved?
SMEs receive minimum of 12 hours of assistance in the way of consultancy, research or participation in the project events. Assistance is available to small & medium enterprises located in Greater Birmingham and Solihull LEP area. If you are located outside GBS LEP, please contact the project team, who can advise you on similar projects in your area.
Join us for the Innovating for Growth workshop
This workshop explores how you can drive growth in your company through an innovative culture. It focuses on how you can transform your SME through your choices around leadership, culture, and strategy. It introduces you to tools and techniques that you can utilise to take your growth to new levels.
The next workshop takes taking place on 22 November 2017. Book via Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/innovating-for-growth-workshop-for-smes-tickets-39183902106 (spaces are limited).
For more information about Innovation Engine Project and project partner capabilities visit project page https://www.innovationbham.com/innovation-engine . Innovation Engine Project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
Call us on 0121 2503503 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(0) Readers Comments
No Banner to display